Wednesday 23 September 2015

Top 10 Chocolate Bars

Hiyas, my lovely jellybabies! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately! Today, ('cause i'm such a chocoholic) i'm going to do a top 10 chocolate bar post! :) AHHH!!! I'm so excited! Chocolate is my all time favourite. Let do this thing!

10.) Milkybar 
(It's a little known fact that this bar is actually made out of fat, not chocolate!)


9.) Mars


8.) Maltesers
7.) Twix
6.) Kit Kat
5.) Curly Wurly
4.) Aero (mint is my personal favourite)

3.) Snickers
2.) Smarties 
1.) After Eights
So that's all for now, ya'll! Don't forget to comment, love, follow and share! Oh yeh! I forgot. I will not be doing my shedule thing any longer. I'm freestyle, man!

Moonbaby out! :)




1 comment:

  1. My mouth watering so much i think i am going to like flood my mouth

    ReplyDelete