Wednesday 16 September 2015

Rainy Days

Hiyas my lovely jellybabies! It's bucketing down right now outside,and has been for the past few hours, so I thought I would do a sort of sad post today.


I'm looking out the window, watching the dew drops plopping onto the ground, a pool of water taking over the garden. I see a tear of crystal running down my nose, onto my scarlet lips and down my chin. The rain is roaring, each drop like a charging bullet. I can hear the trees rattling away, the storm hitting them like a million cricket bats. The wind is blowing, the rain is rushing, my heart is beating.

Thanks for reading! Remember, if you want to do a guest post or interview, just comment below.

Moonbaby out! :)

1 comment:

  1. That does sound sad also I would love to do an interview

    ReplyDelete