Friday 12 June 2015

Top 10 Blogs of the Month - June

Hey guys!I'm starting a new thing on my blog, Top 10 Blogs of the Month. Every month, I will give you an idea of what awesome blogs to check out. I really hope you like it!

10.)Impossible

9.)The Book Addicted Girl

8.) What Lexie Loves

7.) Daughter of the King

6.) The Frumpy Kid

5.)A Little Bit of Sunshine

4.)Aribebop

3.)Eve of Womanhood

2.)The Ups and Downs of my Not so Average Life

And in at number 1 is.... Minty Perfections!

Don't forget i'm doing this every month, so comment your blog name below and you might just have a chance of being my blog of the month!

Moonbaby out :)

1 comment:

  1. I Like your colours here, but Google won't..
    http://juicystudio.com/services/luminositycontrastratio.php
    You've a typo in your title TOO..
    ;o}

    ReplyDelete