Sunday 9 August 2015

The Summer Tag

Hiyas! Today i'm here with yet another tag called The Summer Tag that yet again Edie Rose made up. Enjoy!




1.) Is it summer where you live?

Yes, it is. It's the start of August where I live.

2.) What is your favourite part of the summer?

I have to say outdoor pools. It is possible, but I don't like swimming in outdoor pools in the winter. Too cold!




3.) Do you have any summer traditions?

Yep! Every year I go camping in the summer. It differs who i'm with, but I always go camping.



4.) Name your number 1 song

All Star by Smash Mouth. Whenever I hear it I just want to dance a be happy!

5.) One blog you currently can't get enough of

A Little Bit Of Sunshine

6.) Give your top blogging tip, even if you're a newbie. What do people want to know?

Make your posts interesting. Nobody wants to read a blog about boring things. They're just, well, boring.


Moonbaby out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment