Monday 3 August 2015

The Pastel Tag

Hiyas! Today I'm going to be doing a tag that Edie Rose from Minty Perfections made up called Pastel. Here it goes!


Make-up

Blush or bronzer - blush
Lip gloss or lipstick - lipstick
Eyeliner or mascara - mascara
Foundation or concealer - concealer
Neutral or colour eyeshadow - colour
Pressed or loose eyeshadow - loose
Sponges or brushes - brushes

Nails

OPI or china glaze - china glaze
Long or short - long
Acrylic or natural - acrylic
Bright or dark - dark
Flower or no flower - flower

Body

Perfume or body splash - body splash
Lotion or body butter - lotion
Body wash or soap - body wash
Lush or other bath company - lush

Fashion

Jeans or leggings - I love jeans, but I love leggings, so I have to say jeggings
Long sleeve or short - short
Dresses or skirts - dresses
Stripes or plaid - stripes
Flip-flops or sandals - sandals
Scarves or hats - hats
Studs or dangly earrings - dangly
Necklaces or braclets - necklaces
Heels or flats - flats
Cowboy boots or riding boots - riding boots
Jacket or hoodie - hoodie
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - forever 21
Abercrombie or hollister - I like Abercrombie from Strange Hill High, but I also have a really comfy jumper from Hollister. I say both
Saks 5th or nordstrom - I have no idea what any of those words mean

Hair

Curly or straight - curly
Bun or ponytail - bun
Bobby pins or butterfly clips - butterfly clips
Hair spray or gel - spray
Long or short - short even though i'm trying to grow my hair out
Light or dark - My hair is practically a rainbow it has so many colours in, so I say in the middle
Side sweep or full fringe - side sweep
Up or down - up

Random

Rain or shine - rain
Summer or winter - summer
Autumn or spring - spring
Chocolate or vanilla - Obviously chocolate!! 
West coast or east coast - east coast

Thanks for reading xox

 


No comments:

Post a Comment