Wednesday 8 July 2015

My Race For Life Experiance

Hey guys! It's mwa, Moonbaby. On saturday, I went to race for life. Race for Life is a fun run by cancer research. They take 1000's of women, & girls, & put them to the test to do a 5k run. This year I was a member of the Pink Army! I was super duper duper exicited when we got there, but quite annoyed because we were very, VERY late. I's really cool, when you arrive. You see a whole army of women in front of you, & a tingle of excitement appears on the back of your neck. One of the most motivational parts was the start line. Instead of saying:

"START"

It said:

"LET'S DO THIS"

How awesome is that! Also the high fives while you were running was epic as well. But, you have to admit, the best part OF ALL was when we got free brioches at the end... YUM!!

All in all, I loved it. (Even though it was sizzling hot... everybody ended up walking)

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to love, comment, share and follow!

Moonbaby out :)






2 comments:

  1. It sounds like so much fun, and super inspirational! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Oakstar!! I do it every year so I thought, "hey, why not write about it on my blog?"

      Delete