Friday 24 July 2015

Alice B. Lovely Book Review

Hiyas! Yep, it's me Moonbaby. Back from my Isle Of Wight trip! It was super fun, we did body zorbing & fish & chip eating & archery & fossil hunting... I really recommend the place! Anyways, I haven't done a book review in a ridiculously long time, so I thought I'd review a book that I love, Alice B. Lovely by Karen McCombie.



Alice B. Lovely is no ordinary nanny. While most of those who have attempted to look after 13 year old Edie Evans, & her little brother Stan, have failed miserably. But something is looking weirdly sparkley with Alice B. Lovely...

From tiny gum paintings to magpies in the living room, to neon leggings & feathery false eyelashes, everything Alice does brings one member of Edie's family away from her, until finally she's on her own. Can Edie stop this wacky nanny, or will she have to join her side? You'll just have to read the book to find out...

Hope you enjoy reading the book! I'm sure you will.  

Cheerio!

Moonbaby out :)



No comments:

Post a Comment