Monday 20 July 2015

Top 10 Blogs Of The Month - July

Hiyas! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Iv'e been super busy with school, & family, & generally life. But now it's the summer holidays, i'll post as much as I can! So, to kick start the summer I thought i'd do another to 10 blogs of the month post. Enjoy!

10.)Eve's Fun Blog

9.)My Polka Dot Kitchen

8.)Scene It All

7.)Blondie & Brunette

6.) A Bit Confusing

5.)Talia's Tales

4.)What Lexie Loves

3.)Eve Of Womanhood

2.)Minty Perfections

& this month's number 1 is..... The Blog For Tech Nerds!

Thanks for reading! Just a little note : i'm going to the isle of white today, so I might not be able to blog for 4 or 5 days after this post. I'll do a recount on it on Friday when I get back.

Byeee!

Moonbaby out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment