Sunday 13 March 2016

Surprise!

Hi! 
First things first, I am not moonbaby and this is NOT my blog. It's Edie, I blog over at Minty Perfections and I want to give moonbaby a surprise. You can probably see I redesigned her blog. So, from her recent blog posts she has seemed a little down, let's cheer her up because, I, Edith Rose Castell, have the pleasure to officially open the Moonbaby appreciation party.


She wrote a list of things she wants to achieve. Let's help her.

  1. Get a new blog design - i'm working on this...... um, email   Done!

2. Try to stop having these wobble things - as mentioned in my last post - Comment appreciation jellybabies!  

3. Find the end of a rainbow - don't judge me, my mental age is 3 (just kidding) - Scroll down this post till you find the pot of gold named "followers"

4. Redo my room - you know, this could actually be a possibility! - You'll get this done for sure!

5. Get instagram - my very good friend and fellow blogger DB  has it. - You can easily do this, and DB will be there to cheer you on.

6. Ride a unicorn - what? Can't a girl ride a little bloomin' unicorn? - All you need is a saddle, a party hat and a horse!

7. Buy glasses from Claire's - glasses suit me, even though at the moment I don't need them - Easy! 

8. Talk when i'm blogging - for this I need to type faster... I talk ALOT! - If you keep practicing you'll get there! (i cant do it 3>

9. Swim with mermaids - So? I have dreams... - You know you can buy mechanical working tails now.

10.  Learn to knit - this isn't gonna be easy... :( - YOU WILL GET THERE

11. Blog more often - yeah, I have a lot to make up for... sorry guys - Easier said then done, but you'll get there!

12. Brush Rapunzel's hair - I can see a pattern forming, can you? - Well, when you get insta, message her! >3

13. Get 2 goldfish - i'm pretty sure this will happen- I'm pretty sure too!

14. Get better at singing - it's a very useful tool - I agree, it is useful, to get on thr good side of those mermaids your swimming in!

15.  Live in a gingerbread house - yep, a pattern  - Wait till the supermarket has a sale. Your gonna need loads of ingredients.


16.  Skydive - awesome!!! - Once your friends with rapunzel, she might let you use hers!

17.  Throw a tomato into a moving fan - who knows where this will go - Fun times! Invite me over for this one. PLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEE!!!!!
18. Be myself - Only you can do that!  

5 comments:

  1. It is so nice of you to do this and moonbaby I think you can do all of these things if you try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can. I think i'll tell her to look at it.

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! EDIE, THIS IS AMAZIN!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS FOR ME!!! I LOVE YOU, HON!! (in a friend sort of way) AHH!! I AM SOOOOOOO GRATEFUL I CAN'T EVEN TYPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete