Monday 6 June 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUST ADD JELLYBEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was in the middle of writing this post yeah, and then I realised that it was the 6th of June.

THE 6TH OF JUUUUNNNEEEE!!!!

For the of you who haven't been with me for that long, the first post I ever did ON THIS BLOG was precisely 1 year ago! IT'S JAJ'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!

AAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS EVEN BIGGER THAN THAT HAPPY NEW YEAR POST I DID!!!!!!


YYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYYYAYAYAYYYAAAAHFGFHGJGFNJRGIERTIHSIERTUYIJNJCVGAWABCDEFFJFHFYDODOGMNNNBNHHUDFGCIUDTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe i've come this far with not just my blog, but my life. And I have all you fantabulous humans to thank for that.

In fact, you helped me come SO far, i'm going to do something i've never done before...

A contest!!!!

*screams delightfully*

But this is my first contest so i'm not really sure what to do.

*oh, right. leaves room*

But we're still gonna make it work!

*runs back in, screams delightfully again*

So the rules are this:

RULES:

1. You have to be a follower
2. You have to express your happiest moment in any form. A poem, a picture, a song, a story, whatever you want.
3. After you complete it, email it to Hi! Edie here. I had to remove the email address as it was mine and I wasn't comfortable with it being on the interwebs.
4. The contest closes on the 26th of June 2016, so you have 20 days to prepare!


 3rd prize will receive a guest post on either their or my blog
2nd prize an interview (again, either their or my blog) 
1st prize is both


Not mine

Thanks you so much for reading. It really does mean a lot.

Moonbaby Xx




4 comments:

  1. Hi moonbaby
    I'd prefer it if you used a different email address as that is one of mine and i dont like being public

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not your e-mail so please can you take it off the internet? Not to sound rude, but why are you using it. I'm going to take it down k. Btw happy blogsversary.

      - Edie

      Delete
    2. Taken it down. Don't use that address ok.
      - Edie

      Delete
    3. Sorry about being annoying but there are some creepy people on the internet who I don't want to know my e-mail.

      Delete